Speakers Revealed What’s Next for Women in PR Across Canada to Over 100 Industry Leaders
The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (CWPR) officially launched on May 11, 2016 with a networking event that brought together a diverse group of women and men working in the public relations field. Read more…
Women in PR Canada – Official Launch Reception
What’s Next for Women in Canada’s PR Industry?
You are invited to join us to officially launch the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (CWPR) in Vancouver, B.C., Canada!
Organized by a team of experts in public relations, this event will look at What’s Next for Women in Canada’s PR Industry, discuss misconceptions and redefine perceptions for our field.
- Bridgitte Anderson, General Manager, Edelman Vancouver;
- Christie Smith, Founder of the Elite Communicators Group; Director of Corporate Relations at Partnerships BC;
- Erin Dermer, Director of Media Relations and Social Media at TELUS;
- Natalie Langston, TV Host, Producer, Journalist, Emcee & Brand Ambassador; Fitness & Health Reporter, BC Living.
- Cleta Brown, President, The University Women’s Club of Vancouver;
- Talia Beckett-Davis, President & Chairwoman, Canadian Women in Public Relations; Founder, Pink Pearl PR; Director of Communications, AdvantageBC.
- Stuart Chase, Director of Marketing and Communications at Make-A-Wish Foundation of BC and Yukon
Join us for an energizing evening of networking at Hycroft in the spacious foyer at the foot of the Grand Staircase, mingle in the formal Drawing Room and enjoy a glass of wine on the spectacular Terrace overlooking the beautiful walled gardens.
This event is a great opportunity for you to learn more about our new organization, enjoy the company of industry friends and meet new women who are united in their PR careers.
We encourage you to join us.BUY TICKETS
Canadian Women in Public Relations Announces Official Launch of New National Organization
Launch Celebration to be held May 11, 2016 at Hycroft in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (CWPR), a new national organization, announced its official launch will be held on May 11, 2016 at the University Women’s Club of Vancouver at Hycroft.