- This event has passed.
Women in PR Canada – Launch Reception – Toronto
April 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$79.99 - $149.99
What’s Next for Women in Canada’s PR Industry?
You are invited to join us to launch the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (Women in PR Canada) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
Organized by a team of experts in public relations, this event will look at What’s Next for Women in Canada’s PR Industry, discuss misconceptions and redefine perceptions for our field.
Join us for an energizing evening of networking at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, learn more about our new organization, enjoy the company of industry friends and meet new women (and men!) who are united in their PR careers.
Complimentary head shots will be provided by PartyPix!
We encourage you to join us.
- Chitra Anand, Doctoral Researcher, Professor, Innovation & Culture Change Keynote Speaker, Contributor to Huff Post & Globe & Mail
- Scott Evans, General Manager, Edelman Toronto
- Christine Faulhaber, President & CEO, Faulhaber Communications
- Daniela Kelloway, Founder and CEO, ClutchPR
- Bunmi Adeoye, Vice-President at NKPR Inc
- Talia Beckett-Davis, President & Chairwoman, Canadian Women in Public Relations; Founder, Pink Pearl PR; Director of Communications, AdvantageBC.
- Vanessa Morcom, Owner and Publicist, Morcom Media; PR Lead, ME to WE.
Advance tickets now on sale!